Senior Associate, Graphic DesignMay 8, 2023
Bullpen Strategy Group (BSG)is a public affairs advocacy and strategic advisory firm specializing in analysis, communications strategy, and project management to help clients solve problems, grow, and manage risk.
With offices in Washington, D.C., Dallas, and London, BSG’s partners have spent years working at the center of the action where strategy, communications, and research merge. We’ve worked on some of the most high-profile political, corporate, and public policy challenges of the past decade. Today, we bring that same collaborative, all-hands approach to help our U.S. and international clients address challenges with unique, comprehensive, and results-oriented strategies.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Graphic Designer join our team!
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer that is very passionate about corporate branding, client services and creating visual representations of data. The ideal candidate should have a strong portfolio displaying knowledge of layout and an ability to conceptualize complex ideas. An up-to-date knowledge of design trends and techniques are a must, as well as an ability to ask questions to understand the content and message behind the design. Creative visualizers who demonstrate the ability to produce innovative client deliverables in the form of pitch decks, proposals, website frames and internal branding will find this role incredibly rewarding.
- Design collateral and content consistent with our branding.
- Layout and design research books, pitch decks, proposal letters, and more.
- Make graphics for social media and email campaigns.
- Draft wireframes for our UX designer.
- Stay organized and meet project deadlines.
- Approach the design for each project with the client’s desired objective at the forefront.
- Create appealing affects and photoshop gifs.
- Associate degree in Graphic Design or higher
- A strong online portfolio or project examples
- Proficient with computer software (MAC)
- Ability to work in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Adobe XD, Sketch and Photoshop as well as understanding of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, G-Suite. Support for systems and design
- Creativity and strong desire to learn.
- Strong desire to proactively build relationships with stakeholders across the company.
- Ability to thrive in a predominately flexible, yet predominately in-person work culture.
- 3 years of design experience in house or in an agency
- Proven experience influencing an audience with compelling social media ads
To apply for the position, please email a cover letter resume via email to email@example.com with subject line “Design”
Learn more about our people, culture, and benefits by visiting BSG Careers