Senior Associate, Financial ResearchAugust 9, 2022
Bullpen Strategy Group (BSG) is an insights-focused public affairs and strategic advisory firm that helps clients solve problems, grow, and manage risk.
BSG is seeking a Financial Research Senior Associate to join our team.
The senior associate will perform various functions, including conducting thorough investigation of economic documents to synthesize and package research and analysis on behalf of clients.
Qualified candidates possess at least 2 years of relevant experience as an analyst, researcher or correspondent in politics, policy, finance or public affairs firm or industry association.
Ideal candidates are detail-oriented, possess a voracious appetite for news and have a ravenous curiosity that drives them towards deep dives for information, asking the underlying questions and identifying solutions. We want candidates who can review financial statements to identify trends or irregularities, prepare reports on findings and make recommendations for action. Candidates should have exceptional writing skills.
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree, preferably in communications, policy, political science, government affairs, economics, or related field.
- Relevant experience in a legislative body, public interest, campaign, or grass-roots researcher/policy role is highly preferred.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate ideas persuasively.
- Highly organized and able to manage competing priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Proficiency in online research tools such as LexisNexis, Westlaw, campaign finance databases, and other research databases.
- Be a creative, problem solver who can identify and address the unique needs of each client.
To apply for the position, please email you resume to email@example.com with subject line “Finance Research” or fill out the application below.