Senior Associate, CommunicationsMay 8, 2023 |
Bullpen Strategy Group (BSG) is an insights-focused public affairs advocacy and strategic advisory firm specializing in analysis, communications strategy, and project management to help clients solve problems, grow, and manage risk.
With offices in Washington, D.C., Dallas, and London, BSG’s partners have spent years working at the center of the action where strategy, communications, and research merge. We’ve worked on some of the most high-profile political, corporate, and public policy challenges of the past decade. Today, we bring that same collaborative, all-hands approach to help our U.S. and international clients address challenges with unique, comprehensive, and results-oriented strategies.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Communications Associate to join our growing team!
The Senior Associate is responsible for assisting client teams with generating content for earned media purposes. This includes:
- Identifying pro-active media outreach, drafting written materials, and advising news and events for press coverage.
- Assisting with drafting client media content which can include; writing, drafting copy, basic video editing, and social media posting.
- Developing and maintaining press lists to use for distribution of client communications.
- Building a broad range of media relationships.
- Turn news hits or transcripts into forms of client communications.
This opportunity is ideal for the candidate who:
- Excels at organizing and executing multiple, and at time competing priorities.
- Demonstrates the ability to author exceptional written products, including weekly newsletters, opinion content, and press releases.
- Thrives at creating internal systems and processes focused on organization and creating day-to-day efficiencies for the team.
To apply for the position, please email a cover letter resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Senior Associate Comms”
Learn more about our people, culture, and benefits by visiting BSG Careers