Fall Associate ProgramAugust 30, 2023 |
Bullpen Strategy Group (BSG) is an insights-focused public affairs advocacy and strategic advisory firm specializing in analysis, communications strategy, and project management to help clients solve problems, grow, and manage risk.
With offices in Washington, D.C., Dallas, and London, BSG’s partners have spent years working at the center of the action where strategy, communications, and research merge. We’ve worked on some of the most high-profile political, corporate, and public policy challenges of the past decade. Today, we bring that same collaborative, all-hands approach to help our U.S. and international clients address challenges with unique, comprehensive, and results-oriented strategies.
BSG is seeking (2) Fall Associates who are eager for a challenge and want to learn how to effectively problem solve and execute on behalf of our clients.
You will spend your time at BSG making a positive impact in a fast-paced client service environment, learning from our talented team members through mentoring, networking, and training.
Qualified candidates will be a recent college graduate or a rising college junior/senior currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program interested in working in public affairs.
- Proficient level of understanding of news cycles and a desire to develop creative solutions to client challenges.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently to achieve common objectives.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work 20 hours per week from September 2023 through December 2023
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- The expectation to work from our Rosslyn, VA office.
- This internship pays $18.00/hr.
Learn more about our people, culture, and benefits by visiting BSG Careers